Monday, December 19, 2016

"You Are Welcome Back in Cameroon!"

Today is my first day back in Cameroon.

We (Sr. Jerolin, driver John-Paul, and myself) left St. Padre Pio Hospital (in Douala, where we spent the night), at 5am - not a huge inconvenience for me, as I was up at 3:30am, thanks to the 9 hour time difference.  Due to our early departure, we agreed to eat breakfast on the road.

They mentioned a name, but it didn't ring any bells. I was very pleasantly surprised when, an hour and a half after leaving, John-Paul stopped at my favorite roadside fruit stand! While we made our purchases, we were treated to a breakfast of fresh pineapple and papaya by the proprietor.

This, friends, is the beauty of Cameroon - fresh produce, generosity, and friendship.


3 comments:

  1. You are making us miss Cameroon! We are praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Dr. Franz!

    I admire your work, I believe what you are doing is phenomenal. I am an undergraduate at Georgia State University and I want to pursue a similar line of work. If I can only get a few minutes of your time to interview you about what you do and how you got to where you are now. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you for your time.

    God Bless,
    Daniella P.
    daniellapetrone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr Itua I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr itua can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain CANCER,Blood Cancer,Prostate CancerDiabetes, Men/Woman Infertility
    Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Lottery Spell,Copd,Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, EpilepsyHpv,Weak Erection,Wart RemoverCold Sore,  Coeliac disease,Alzheimer's diseaseArthritis,Asthma,Allergic  Asthma. Here His Contact E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Phone.+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete